Guest High Holiday Tickets
WELCOME to Temple Beth Am!
Our goal is to provide you with a meaningful, inspiring worship experience, and that you will feel comfortable and welcome in our synagogue during the Holidays and all year long.
High Holiday Ticket Registration is now closed.
Note: limited tickets will be available at will call, please bring photo ID.
Click here for the full schedule.
- What are the services available this year for the High Holidays?
- Are there assigned seats?
- How do I get tickets? Do they cost money?
- What if I don’t know how to read Hebrew?
- I don’t know anyone at Temple Beth Am. Will it be weird?
- Are my children welcome in the main service?
- What child and family services are available?
- If I drive, where should I park?
- Do I need to bring anything?
- I have additional questions, who do I email?