High Holiday Hub 5783
High Holiday FAQs
We want you to feel welcomed and comfortable at Temple Beth Am. Here are some answers to some frequently asked questions about TBA and the High Holidays here.
- What are the services available this year for the High Holidays?
- What are the Covid policies this year?
- Are there assigned seats?
- How do I get tickets? Do they cost money?
- What if I don’t know how to read Hebrew?
- I don’t know anyone at Temple Beth Am. Will it be weird?
- Are my children welcome in the main service?
- What child and family services are available?
- If I drive, where should I park?
- Do I need to bring anything?
- I have additional questions, who do I email?