"Our goal should be to make it possible for every Jewish person, child or adult, to be exposed to the mystery and romance of Jewish history, to the enthralling insights and special sensitivities of Jewish thought, to the sanctity and symbolism of Jewish existence, and to the power and profundity of Jewish faith." ~ Rabbi Isadore Twersky
What is an endowment? An endowment is a permanent fund that supports what matters most to you, whether helping students fulfill the promise of a Pressman Academy education, providing funds to a family in need or helping to strengthen the Beth Am kehillah. Your gift is invested in perpetuity, while distributions from the endowment provide a steady, reliable source of financial support to Temple Beth Am and Pressman Academy.
Endowment and Planned Gifts may be made a myriad of ways including (but not limited to):
- Bequests through a Will, Estate Plan or Living Trust
- Current contributions of cash, appreciated marketable securities, including State of Israel Bonds
- Gifts of qualified real estate or tangible personal property, such as appreciated collectibles or works of art
- Gifts of qualified retirement plan assets, including IRAs or KEOGHs
- Gifts of Life Insurance policies
- Gift of the “remainder” interest of a personal residence
- Gift of Charitable Remainder Trust
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Charitable Lead Trust
Gifts may be structured to be current “and” deferred. Unrestricted endowment gifts offer the greatest flexibility to apply funds where they are most needed. Donors may designate gifts to benefit specific areas of their interest, such as Temple Beth Am or Pressman Academy.
For more information please contact our Advancement Department at (310)652-7354 x205 or email@example.com.