Kol Tefilla Shabbaton
Temple Beth Am, Los Angeles & USCJ invite you to join us April 13-15, 2018 for Kol T'fillah, a soulful Shabbaton to elevate kehilla prayer-life.
We’re excited that you’re excited!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR KOL TEFILLA!
What can you expect to take away?
Experiential programming. Opportunities to explore & engage with innovative models of prayer across kehillot.
Radically heimish accommodations. Low-cost. Low-pressure. Optional home hospitality.
Abundantly useful sessions. Bring your dreams and dilemmas. Workshop. Share. Walk away with amazing new music.
Powerfully embracing tefilla. Connect and reflect with colleague and peers from kehillot around the country.
What are our goals?
- To expose leaders of kehillot to successful models of prayer innovation
- To process & workshop dilemmas and dreams in the realm of “worship design” among peers and professionals
- To gather Conservative Jews from across diverse communities for a soulful Shabbat experience
- To cross-pollinate new tunes and melodies across USCJ kehillot
- To immerse ourselves in successful prayer models to constructively unpack how to use them in our own kehillot or communities like our own
What can you look forward to experiencing?
Handcrafted Weekday & Shabbat Renewal-inspired services
Walking tour in the heart of Jewish West Los Angeles
Community Shabbat Meals
Exposure to a flagship model of “Synaplex” at its best
Unique nusah and ruah of Far West USY
Soul-stirring Jewish music beyond the siddur text
Expertly facilitated master classes