The Sisterhood of TBA offers every woman the opportunity to be part of a group of women who share common interests, develop lasting friendships, and to be part of one of the most vital organizations in the Jewish world, the Women's League for Conservative Judaism. We are guided by our mission: “To strengthen, unite and support women in their efforts to understand and perpetuate Conservative Judaism in the home, synagogue and community, and reinforce their bonds with Israel and Jews worldwide.”
We aim to fulfill this mission through programs and community service projects designed to nurture and foster learning experiences such as workshops, lectures, and study days; living experiences such as book clubs and cooking classes, Shabbat and “Rosh Hodesh Ahotai: Our Sisters’ Rosh Hodesh”, and theatre groups; sharing opportunities and Tikkun Olam such as our Tzedakah Box and Hanukkah Candle Drive, Torah Fund, and New Year Greeting Journal. Our programs and fundraising projects benefit Temple Beth Am, Pressman Academy, The Youth Department, Camp Ramah Scholarships and the Jewish community at large.
Sisterhood invites your membership, at a fee of only $35 per year. To join Sisterhood, please contact one of our Membership co-Vice Presidents, Sandra Braun at email@example.com or Sherri Cohn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK!
Click here to read the most recent Sisterhood Schmooze!
Check out our Custom Art we made with
- Mah Jongg Club meets monthly on Wednesday evenings. For details, please contact Ann Istrin at email@example.com
- Next meeting: Mar 19 at the home of Betty Berger
- Rosh Hodesh Ahotai: Sisterhood’s women's celebration of the new Jewish month, featuring discussion and light refreshments, meets monthly. For details, contact Ann Istrin at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lori Tessel at email@example.com
- Feb 3: Guest speaker Rabbi Shawn Fields-Meyer. She will be speaking about the women of the Exodus. At the home of Chana Epstein.
- Mystery/Thriller Book Club: meets monthly on the 4th Tuesday. For details, please contact facilitator Marlene Braer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Novel Book Club: meets bi-monthly on Tuesday evenings. For details, please contact Ann Istrin at email@example.com
SAVE THE DATE:
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 30: TORAH FUND Honoring Elie and Gabriela Litov
CLICK HERE TO RSVP